Yoga for beauty – For Glowing and Beautiful Skin
People make a lot of efforts externally in order to look beautiful and radiant. They use plenty of products, follow a healthy diet, go for regular salon sessions, and what not!
No matter how many efforts you make, nothing will work if something is wrong internally. If you are not at peace mentally, it is visible from your skin. If you want a happy skin, it is essential for you to be satisfied from within. Yoga can help you on days when you are stressed or anxious. Not only that, but it also keeps a check on your blood circulation.
There are many poses of Yoga for Beauty, and we have done our research and created a list of yoga poses(asanas) that will help you achieve your beautiful and glowing skin goals.
Yoga poses for beautiful skin
- Surya Namaskar: Also known as Sun Salutation, makes your skin look youthful. While doing Surya Namaskar, you sweat a lot, which flushes out toxins from your skin. It also balances your hormones and reduces the chances of a breakout.
- Sirsasana: This pose is commonly known as headstand, and you will see a lot of celebrities doing it on social media. It improves blood circulation and ensures that refreshed blood is reached to all parts of your body.
- Pranayam: One can achieve glowing skin by practicing pranayama for 15-20 minutes every day. It gives you mental peace and reduces stress and anxiety. Pranayam is excellent for reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bharadvaja’s twist: This yoga pose focuses on your digestive system and improves digestion. When your metabolism is in check, it is easier for your body to flush out toxins. When your body is clean from inside, your skin will eventually make your skin glow.
- Matsyasana: Matsyasana is also known as the Fish Pose. In this pose, blood smoothly flows to your head, which helps in the oxygenation of your skin cells.
- Sarvangasana: A lot of people practice shoulder stand, which is the common name for Sarvangasana. It keeps your skin wrinkle-free and reduces early signs of aging.
- Uttanasana: In this pose, all the nutrients and oxygen flow faster to your head, leading to the renewal of skin cells.
A person who practices these yoga poses at least 4-5 times a week will never have to worry about skin problems.
Few things to keep in mind
- Use a good quality yoga mat
- Wear the right kind of clothes
- Focus on your mind and body
- Hire a yoga instructor if you are a beginner
Nobody gets beautiful skin overnight, skincare is a continuous process and requires a lot of time and dedication. Your food habits, sleep cycle, stress levels, and water intake also plays an important part.
Focus on having a proper lifestyle and take some time out to do yoga every day to witness your skin transform.
Also, read our article on Benefits of Yoga To Rejuvenate Yourself.