DIY Bubble Bath – Homemade DIY Recipe
After a long tiresome day full of work and tension, we all need some time to relax and rejuvenate. It is important to take out time for ourselves. What’s a better way than spending fifteen-twenty minutes in your tub and have a hot bubble bath at the end of your day. We have the best homemade solution that is a DIY bubble bath free from chemicals.
It instantly lifts your mood, reduces stress, and gives you a fancy spa-like experience at home. Regardless of the benefits, we can’t ignore the fact that the store-bought bath bombs which are used for bubble baths are loaded with harmful chemicals and can damage your skin. Not to worry, we have got covered with a quick DIY bubble bath recipe.
Ingredients Required For Preparation
To make your chemical-free DIY Bubble Bath, you will need the following ingredients:
Almond oil/sunflower oil
Unscented Body Wash
How to make DIY Bubble Bath?
Firstly, take a bowl
- Pour in half a cup of your choice of oil
- Add four tablespoons of honey
- Add Half cup body wash and mix all of them together.
- Then add one egg white into the mixture and combine it well.
Lastly, add your favorite essential oil into the mixture and give it one last mix. The essential oil will add a beautiful fragrance to your bubble bath.
Your bubble bath is ready to use.
Store the DIY mixture in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for not more than five days.
How to use the DIY Bubble Bath?
Shake the container well and start pouring under running water. Half a cup will be enough for one bath.
Benefits of this DIY Bubble bath
- The oil and honey will moisturize, hydrate, and nourish your skin from deep within and add a natural glow to it.
- The bubble bath will make your sore or tight muscle relax.
- It will deep cleanse your skin and make it baby soft.
- This also reduces stress and anxiety, which in turn improves the quality of your sleep. It seems like the most important benefit of this bubble bath.
It will be difficult for you to find out one reason why you shouldn’t try making a Bubble bath for yourself and have some ‘me time.’
Make sure you don’t forget to light a scented candle and have some wine.