Benefits of yoga-Rejuvenate yourself
In today’s world, everybody has a packed schedule to adhere to ourselves. We are hardly left with any time for ourselves. Everybody is working hard day and night to achieve their goals. As important as it is for you to work hard, it is equally crucial that you take some time out every day to rejuvenate yourself. Yoga is one such activity that helps you relax. There are multiple benefits of yoga-like– it enables you to rejuvenate yourself. It slows your body down and relaxes your body and mind.
It would be best if you always tried to indulge in some form of physical or mental exercise, that will help you to decrease the stress and tension.
Some Benefits of Yoga – For Physical and Mental Benefits
While doing yoga, your body goes through multiple ranges of motion. When you stretch your muscles and joints, it results in making your body flexible.
Cardio and circulatory
With the regular practice of yoga, one’s heart is going to be in check. Yoga increases the blood circulation of your body by making sure the blood flows to every body part.
Protects you from injury
Yoga reduces the chances of muscle cramp or sprain as it increases the overall flexibility and strength of your body.
Out of all the benefits of yoga, I guess this one is going to be everybody’s favorite. Yoga helps you increase your metabolism and tone your muscles, which leads to weight loss. Indulging yourself into intense yoga sessions on a regular basis will help you lose stubborn belly fat too.
Strengthen your muscle and tone them
The continuous stretching makes your muscles stronger and toned. Yoga also gives you a correct body posture and also make your back stronger.
Lowers blood pressure
Another essential benefit of yoga is that it reduces the chances of having a heart disease. According to recent research, practicing yoga three times a week helps in maintaining blood pressure levels.
Yoga makes you calm and composed. It helps you rejuvenate yourself and get rid of all the negative thoughts. It will help you in improving the quality of your sleep. And, good sleep will give you all the enthusiasm and energy you need for the next day.
There are numerous benefits of yoga, and people of every age and size can do it. It is suggested to consult a doctor beforehand if you have any medical history or injury, just to be on the safe side.
Multiple awareness programs are going on all around the world with the motive to aware of more people, about the benefits of yoga. And how you can rejuvenate yourself by practicing it regularly.
Although everything is available online, it might get overwhelming for you. People get confuse about how to start practicing yoga or which asanas should they do. You can always find yourself an online yoga course that will help you begin your journey.
5 Asanas (poses) for Beginners
Just to help you a little and make it easier for you, we have a list of 5 asanas that are suitable for beginners.
- Sukhasana: It is a very simple and comfortable asan that you might have seen or done before. People are in Sukhasana when they are meditating or doing pranayam. Sukhasana is suppose to improve your blood circulation and get rid of stress and anxiety.
- Kursiasana: It is known as the ‘chair pose.’ It focuses on the well-being of your overall body as it strengthens and stabilizes different body parts. It also enhances the respiratory, digestive, and circulatory systems.
- Trikonasana: Another name for trikonasana is ‘triangle pose.’ This asan focuses mainly on the lower part of your body by boosting your abdominal organs. It is also beneficial to relieve symptoms during menopause.
- Vrikshasana: It is also known as the tree pose. It can be categorize as a balancing asana as it improves your leg’s stability and balance. Tree pose, when practices regularly, will give you toned thighs and buttocks.
- Tadasana: It is commonly known as the mountain pose. It can also be categorize as a balancing asana as it helps you improve your balance and corrects your posture. It also acts as the basis of several other asanas.
Yoga is the one-stop solution to all your health problems. It works wonders for your body, mind, soul, and makes your skin look flawless too.
What else are you looking for?
Go, grab your yoga mat, and hop on this new journey, and don’t forget to enjoy the process.